Thursday, April 30, 2009

Went to California

Last Thursday Sam and I boarded Hawaiian Airlines Flight 20 bound for Sacramento to attend Sam's parents 4oth wedding anniversary. Friday was mostly spent taking care of somethings that we should have taken care of a year ago, but everything worked out. The party was on Saturday and went just fine. Sam had produced a slide-show with music for the event which I don't think could have been any better. Early Sunday morning Sam and I headed down to Fresno, and luckily we arrived just in time to watch Ab's in a triathlon where she finished a strong 4th. We took Abs out to lunch while Audrey was taking a nap. Later we went to Boomers to play some miniture-golf, but the arcade has seen much better days. Monday we drove back to Sacramento and got in late, and Tuesday morning we flew home. This was not an advertised trip, and if you didn't know we were around there was a good chance you were not part of the anniversary. The Samanskys had no idea we were coming to California and I'd like to think they were pleasently surprised at our unexpected arrival. We really didn't have any extra time on this trip, and we used our time as we planned. So if you thought you saw me in Woodland there's a chance you did. No one who didn't get a visit should feel slated against we really didn't have any extra time, and those of you who have direct contact with my father just consider that I did you a favor by not advising you about my trip; otherwise you would be looked at as somekind of enemy conspiritor or some other such paranoid craziness. You can check back later when I add some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment